like oil and water
[html]
300+

As much as she wanted kids, one thing did make her nervous; the idea of raising them in the clan. Of course she would have to see how and if things were different now than they had been in her youth, but she knew that they would not be completely different. The woman didn't want any potential children indoctrinated into the ways of hate and violence, and considering where they would grow up that could be difficult. It would be something she would need to seriously think on. She continued to smile though, not letting on to her inner conflict. "That sounds like a good idea." If she took too much space now she wouldn't know what to do with it, and considering the fertility of her womb was in question taking a larger one now wouldn't make sense. If she wasn't able to have kids it wouldn't make any sense.

"I see. I haven't met many of my cousins. He's mostly wolf too, then?" Rikka figured it was a valid assumption considering the majority of her wolf blood had come from the de le Poer side of the family. It seemed to her that Inferni wasn't so much a coyote clan as it was a clan of hybrids. That only made their position seem more ridiculous to her. If they were all so mixed who gave a damn? Of course she knew better than to voice such opinions out loud, it would only cause a ruckus. She would just need to keep such thoughts inside and spout them out when she was alone or with someone she could comfortably talk it over with.

Rikka hadn't read the note, it would have been rude since it wasn't for her eyes, so she watched her mother curiously as her single eye looked over the paper. She was surprised to hear that someone's family had been so endangered that they had felt the need to flee the entire area. It was quite foreboding. "Why? What's up with them?" It wasn't that she didn't trust Kaena's warning, she had just never been the type to take anything at face value. That was why she had had such a constant struggle coming to terms with her identity, her family, the clan and how they all fit together (or if they even did at all). Besides, if there was something dangerous around she wanted to know what she needed to be looking out for.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread