a guilty mind needs to confess
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/rikka_table.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:330px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">
Ooo cool! Yeah it does fit her, haha XD I was already thinking of doing that :o

Her strong wolfish appearance had always added to her problems coming to terms with everything that involved her family and the clan. Inferni was a coyote clan that hated wolves, and yet she had always more closely resembled the larger canines. It only made sense, considering over half of her blood was wolf. Only a quarter of her were actually coyote. That's why hating wolves had never made sense to her. If she hated wolves she was just ending up hating most of herself and that simply didn't make sense to her. Her beliefs hadn't changed, but she was going to do her best to accept the rest of the clan if they would return the favor.

She heard the resentment in her brother's voice and her ears softly folded back, her gaze diverting off to the side. "I didn't even know she was still alive until I was almost here, or that she had ever left." At first she had been thrilled to be back with her mother and the idea of rebuilding their relationship. Now, though, with the appearance of Vieira that was all thrown into doubt. "This isn't easy for me Gabriel, there's still a lot of conflicts within me, but I want to try this. I want to be with my family." Hesitantly she looked back towards him, hoping he would at least give her a chance.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread