or buried beneath the stones
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lelala.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The answer he received was less than glamorous, but the Patriarch kept his opinions to himself for once. Pendzez had some interesting opinions on different things; perhaps the cyclops had been expecting something more out of him, something Jefferson could argue with. He wasn't surprised when the white wolf kept his lid shut, however. The way Pendzez was restricting himself, Jefferson could more easily see why he'd first been mistaken for a ghost.

"Uh-huh," he trailed, but the Nuncio didn't continue with anything further. Jefferson frowned, bent down, and dusted away dirt and grime from the face of a headstone. "The way I am, I wonder how many spirits are trying to damn me and how many are trying to stop them... and how many of them I couldn't place a name for." That was the curse of amnesia: he could have been staring into the headstone of his own brother's grave and not known a thing. Maluki was the oldest of five; Jefferson was the oldest of none.

He glanced over his shoulder. "What ever happened to your family? Your sister?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread