send me on my way
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lecopy.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Tokyo. Toe-kyo. Toe-keeee-oh. Toe-kee-OH! Maluki smiled sheepishly to himself, registering her name multiple times in his head. Had he been able to count, he might have presented her the total of mutations he could bring to the name, but instead, he simply smiled at her. His thoughts lasted through the rest of the sentence and a few seconds thereafter; her mother's status only registered in his head following a long delay. "Nuh-uh, you're lyin'. You're just tryin' to be better than me. Jealous!" The whelp tipped his nose to her and briefly stuck out his tongue, then concluded: "And it's Clouded Tears! Clouded!!"

She dropped his idea of hide-and-seek like a rock, now faced with the green-eyed pup's long pout and stiff lower lip. He didn't bother to argue; the second she mentioned treasure, his ears pricked and pout disappeared. Green eyes watched as she bounded away, tip of her nose pointed at a hive high in the tree. He stared at it suspiciously before following her at a much slower, cautious pace. "Wull, I don't think there's treasure in there," the pup admitted, then finally unglued his green eyes from the hive to look at her. "B'sides, I can't reach it from down here."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread