Close your eyes
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... _table.jpg);">
--

She declined his invitation to play, instead appearing on the other end of the large room. The male cocked his head elegantly, light disappointment apparent in his masculine face. His jaws clicked shut a few times, sending dying echoes in-between the walls. She wanted him to go away. How rude. His face was kind and curious, but this was not a positive thing. In this setting it could be quite deadly. His reasons for coming here were darker than black. She still held her title, but the control she had already lost. The chocolate coated brute wondered if he had ever fully been under her power. In the beginning he had bowed his head, but never entirely. Now merely the thought of doing such a thing brought forth a mental grimace. No, things were in need of change.

”We never really did finish our little discussion,” his disappointed voice reminded her. His short tail moved contently around his flanks as he kept approaching her. For once he should make this quick and as painless as possible. He could be kind every now and then, but she would have to control that arrogant bitch mouth of hers. As he approached he suddenly grinned, surprised he had not noticed that she was carrying children earlier. ”I’m here to offer you a truce. Step down and remove your crown or I will do it for you.” simple enough and she really should accept it. What other choice was there? Unless she wanted to die and kill her children and break her mate’s heart as well? He did not care much; it would be a win – win situation for him either way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread