I don't know, but it's never been so clear.
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: It's cool <3- sorry for the shortness.;Table by Alex (snake)

Again, she ignored his plea. His brow knitted at her lightly. But she did however show him what was inside of the sheath. It was a big one of Snake's knife. He was distracted at the blade, and his eyes went to that as well as his mind. Wow... was the only thing to escape the male maw as he looked the sword up and down. His oceanic orbs were totally focused on the sword, and if his maw had been open (which it wasn't) he'd more than likely be drooling. The beauty of the sword was magnificent to him, and he was completely interested in it. He then shook his head as he realized that he had been admiring it for about a good minute before she spoke to him. Were they coyotes? she asked. His eyes looked from her blade to her, and he thought about it for a second. Were they coyotes? He barely knew the differences. Uhm... he started, trying to remember what the two looked like. The smaller male he remembered had a skinny face, and looked much like Snake, but Daisuke did not know if Snake was pure or mixed. He related the boy to Snake though and figured they looked alike in a way, but not like they were related. He ran his hand through his spiked hair. I guess? It's hard for me to tell the difference.. he spoke the truth as he shrugged his shoulders and leaned on his broken staff.

I really need to get cleaned up, again, could you just point me in the right direction? I'll be out of your hair as soon as you tell me. he spoke, still trying to get the feo to spill the beans about where the closest river was.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread