a vision too removed to mention
[html]

Faol started to feel bad for forcing him to remember things. She wanted to press on further, but maybe she could offer an explanation. "Could it be the fact I am not your real daughter, Hybrid, my brother and I were left in your care. Well, he was at first, my mother Asphyxia - well, I thought she died, but apparently that's not true, I returned home when I was four months old. Your real children, well, they are not here. Nyika Mogotsi, Tedros Talik, funny thing, Vienna was here too. Although, she left, in search of you most likely and many other things." She crossed her arms over her chest, and watched him quietly. "Do you remember Kidorah Talik? She was the mother of Tedros and Nyika? Dad, I'm not sure if you'll ever remember me, or not, but would you at least stick around her for awhile? Maybe it'll all hit you. I've read a lot of books on the mind, and it works strangely. I don't quite grasp everything yet, but I would like to help you at least. If you wouldn't mind, Abel?" The name felt foreign on her tongue, but she was afraid it would be the only way she could help. Maybe if he was around her long enough, some memories may start slipping through. It was worth a try in the least.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread