Close your eyes
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... _table.jpg);">
--

Always rude; forever refusing to get down off her high horse. Did she not understand she had no choice? She simply repeated that same sentence – go away. No. Haku would not go away. He drew in the dry air slowly, imagining her scent dancing together with blood. It would be so beautiful. She even took this a step further and revealed a glimpse of her lousy teeth – as if she would ever manage to stop him using those to draw the blood of an immortal. A disgusted chuckle echoed through his head; gloating at her always so obvious inexperience with such matters. The only thing she seemed good at was to breathe and waste perfectly good air. No playing games today then. Oh, how boring she was.

He bared his fangs, demon eyes screaming for blood now. Blood was more important of any crown, and he held no patience for her arrogance today. Holding a title was not enough to protect her; not enough to be a leader. ”I think I’ll rip out your young ones first. I hear their flesh is particularly delicate.” he said in his dark voice, determined to keep his beloved Rosea fully informed on exactly what was to happen. He was her sub-leader and it was his job to keep her up to date. His burning blue orbs eyed her chunky womb now. It was so sad; he had offered her a great deal and she had only responded with her usual arrogance.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread