I don't know, but it's never been so clear.
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: upper chest, running diagonal from his collar bone to the middle of his chest, and a horizontal one on the back of his neck, all the way across. click here;Table by Alex (snake)

No more words were exchanged before the slightest move of her sword towards the male had sent him flinching back and away. The first slash was thankfully dodged, with a swift bend back. The male tried to regain his composure before she was able to reverse her thrust, but she was slightly too fast for him, and he came down sight into his chest. A clean slice, Daisuke could feel the cold blade slice into his flesh. It made him let out a painful yelp, but right after he had a smile right back on his maw. The boy put his hand to his flesh before he giggled. He looked at his blood stained hand for only a moment before he jumped back to put more of a distance between the two. That shit is sharp! I don't want that to happen again. thought the male. he jumped back a few more times before he completely turned.

The male looked back though, just for a second before he chuckled again. If you want to slice me, you're going to have the catch me! the male spoke, before he started off into the forest. First mockingly running slower, and only speeding up until he knew she was chasing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread