Is there an answer?
[html]

Ruri could only smile and nod in the affirmative as Haven agreed with her that the image of her arguing with Jac was an amusing one. He was bound to see them having one of their little disagreements someday and he would be able to enjoy the spectacle then. He seemed pleased that she had been able to find some clothes to keep her warm. That was just like Haven, so positive and happy for others when the need arose. He might not see it in himself but Ruri perceived him to be a very warm and happy person for the most part. When he responded in a curious, inquisitive manner to her statement regarding Jontae, Ruri could only laugh and nod in the affirmative as she replied."Yes, I know it's hard to believe, but Jac has a daughter. She's quite, rambunctious shall we say. Definitely an active soul like her father. She's a bit of a handful sometimes, but I need to learn to get better at taking care of pups. Females like me are supposed to be good at that sort of stuff right?" she sought reassurance that her assertion was indeed correct. She had no real frame of reference regarding child care, except for what she had learned on the fly. Fortunately Firefly was around so Ruri could learn from her.

As the conversation turned to focus on Haven's life, Ruri listened intently, ready to memorize any new information that Haven gave her. It was important to her to keep tabs on all of her close friends, althought this was becoming more and more difficult as her circle of friends grew. Then Haven said something that Ruri had been hoping he would say. After all the sadness that had gripped him when Siobhan had left him Ruri had prayed to whatever deity was out there that Haven would find another girl. His revelation that he was kind of seeing a girl made Ruri's heart leap in excitement."Haven that's great! I knew it wouldn't take long. After all, you are a knight, aren't ladies supposed to practically fall at your feet as you walk by?" she commented jokingly as she feined to swoon as she lay there on her couch with her leg propped up. She didn't mean to make light of Haven's statement. What she had said was all meant in good fun. In truth she was ecstatic that Haven had found a new girl. Although, only time would tell if it ever came to anything. For Haven's sake Ruri certainly hoped that it would.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread