the room's on fire, she's fixing her hair
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/ ... tablep.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:409px; border:1px #258BA4 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">

I suck, I'm sorry. -.-; I'll make this a "reply as soon as one is put up" thread, since it's older and it's them. <33 And this post is very bad, but it took forever to write, for some reason. =/ See, it's so much suck that my ooc note is almost as long as the post itself. >.>; 300+ words.

######Holding him tightly as he lifted her from his lap and stood with her, Princess inhaled deeply, taking the moment to enjoy his scent, tinged with the rain water from the ride here. She wanted to memorize the smell, store it away for later; she did not want to let go of him. More than anything, she wanted to stay with him forever and not have to leave, as unrealistic a desire that was. For now, though, the girl was completely elated to have this day, this very moment. The very fact that he was bringing her to his bed made her smile. This time, they would not be in some abandoned place, a bed unfamiliar to both of them. This was his house, and his bed, and he wanted her there. It was like the ultimate form of acceptance for her, knowing that he wanted to share what was his with her. She was more than a drunk girl willing to do anything now; this meant so much more to her. It was much more real and meaningful to her.

######She trembled at his licking and kisses, skin tingling where his fingers gently brushed. Princess smiled gently, brushing the bits of hair away from her face, tangled curls splayed on the bed beneath her. Normally so outspoken and bold, she was incredibly shy now, unsure of what she was supposed to do and how he would react. It was unnerving, being so completely uncertain. She reached up to run her fingers along his cheek gently, a subtle invitation to come closer. His voice was alluring. "Kiss me," she instructed quietly, knowing things would move naturally from there. Princess only needed that little push. She wanted so much more than for him to simply kiss her, but the time spent would be cherished, not rushed.

Table by Rust!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread