I don't know, but it's never been so clear.
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: This will be my last post, since he's gonna have to escape. I loved threading with ya, and of course, we will thread again *pokes Cotl and Halo's thread in Inferni now* xP Table by Alex (snake)

She was quick. Possibly too quick. Daisuke had slightly underestimated on how fast she could run, mainly because he imagined that the blades she had were heavy, and he had not considered about how long she might have had them, or anything really technical. Much less she was right on his tail as soon as the two had got into running, and she had even gotten slightly ahead of him. This was before he too sped up, and leaped a few paces ahead of her(by going down onto all fours and jetting himself forward.) She too sped up, and swung her sword. The male had just been getting back up onto his two legs when he felt the cold blade slice his flesh again. It was his neck, the back. It felt like fire was burning his skin. It burned. He let out a grunt before he went back down on fours in surprise.

The male decided that it was really time to get out of here. To his luck there was a river coming up. He lifted himself back onto his two legs and he bust through the bushes that lined the river. He was quick to find himself a deep enough spot to jump in, and he did so without a second thought. His staff was still in his hand, and he held onto it tight as he went along with the current of the water. The water flooded with blood, the clear water turning a deep crimson as it rinsed the old and new blood off the male's golden fur. Without being phased, the male continued to swim down the river.

*Exit Daisuke*

[/html]

Messages In This Thread