color my world
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... essban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

300+ words.

######At least she had not been laughed at right away. If the AniWayan woman had laughed at her, Pricess surely would have been very offended and she would have made it very well known right away. As much as she tried to consider herself a big improvement over her mother, the truth was, she was still a very high maintenance girl, and it was her experience that told her that many people were not fond of such a trait. it seemed that the woman's laughter was more for the large feline than her, for which the girl was glad. She did not mind the close proximity of the older woman, though the cat's closeness was a little unnerving. The explanation did not shed any light on the situation, since she had absolutely no idea what a Spirit Animal was. When she had met Hemming, he had mentioned that there were differences between a regular pack and a tribe; perhaps this was one of those differences and she just did not understand it yet.

######Peering at the small bundle that Hanna was holding, Princess wondered what, exactly, it would be like to be a mother. Someday, she hoped to have the chance to find out for herself, but she doubted it would be possible, considering her current situation. Obviously, she knew that she wasn't in love with Haven, and she did not think that they were mates or that they would be soon, but there was always the possibility. . . What would they do then? "Not really, I guess I'm just nosing around." Better here than around Inferni. "I'm Princess Chance; it's nice to meet you, Hanna, and congratulations on the new puppy. Excuse me, but what is a Spirit Animal?" Hemming had never mentioned such a thing, and she was still very wary of the tiger, even if Hanna seemed to like having it around and even gave it a name. In that case, the tiger couldn't be that bad.

Table by Erin!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread