A Fathers Touch
[html]

WC: 300+

“I sure hope so.” He chuckled. Jazper wasn't one for staying inside and staring at pups all day. If he wanted to do that he would have been a nanny. No, Jazper was a warrior, a fighter and an explorer. He was of Knight blood, the blood of traveling hero's who knew only settled down for a few months at a time. His parents had traveled the world together only staying in the valley he was born in until he was old enough to hunt for himself and travel longer distances. The plan was for them to return to Scotland when Jazper came of age so he could meet his fathers family and get to know the Knight heritage better. He had looked so forward to that but the dreams had been crushed. Instead of traveling the world he had his own family, a pack to care for, and wolves he cared for deeply. He simply couldn't leave Crimson Dreams but he could explore Halifax.

He let Kansas speak before he argued back, “Better to not know one then to have three. My birth father Ares Knight was a proud alpha. He had his own pack in his younger days but once he got older he left to travel the world. He was killed by coyotes when I was about four months old. Then there was Pilot who was around for maybe two months when my first adoptive mom Dierdre was supposedly killed in the fire. After he left Lucifer and Deuce took me in a couple months before I came of age and then they split up, Deuce got kicked out, and then they both just disappeared.” He shrugged as though to emphasize the situation. He had parents sure, but they had all left in the end in one way or another. "I turned out alright though." Smiling slightly he looked to Kansas as he rocked a sleepy Sophia in his arms. “I hope you're right. I would do anything for these two to have a proper up bringing. I'm just not really good at this family thing.” Changing the subject he quickly spat out, “So how's Savina and the pups?” He had somehow magically became thier Unlce. Unlce Jaz. Weird.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread