Look into the future,
[html]

Table by Alli
OOC: lol. Those slip in there sometimes xP sorry for the shortness. Dx

Well... I love that thing... the male seemed so hesitant about doing so. He was thinking about it, it was obvious by the look on his face. Cotl would be more than glad to have an equivalent exchange for the CD player, since he had been to Halifax a few times and still had not even found head phones or anything. "But sure. I bet I can find another. I'd just like to have the CD, if you don't mind. What?! Cotl's audits pricked at the sound of the male's approval, but all he wanted was the CD that was inside of it. Cotl's tail couldn't help but wag. Oh wow. Of course you can have the CD man! Uh -SCHEISS- Here. he spoke, pressing stop on the player, and then opening it and giving the disk to the male. So what do you -NYEH-want? A tat or a new ring? he asked. The male would have to set up an appointment maybe for the tattoo, but for the piercing, he could more than likely do now.

The rusty coyote hybrid held a small smile on his maw, more than happy to deal with this male. Afterall, the male had gotten a player out of this, and all he had to do was pierce and/or tattoo this fool. It was the power of Equivalent Exchange.

Speak

[/html]

Messages In This Thread