A Fathers Touch
[html]

300 +

Kansas honestly was probably better suited as a nanny than as a warrior. He would forever envy this about Jazper, that the man was so large and well-built, and skilled in fighting. Kansas was not scrawny by any means; he was muscular, but in the lean, spry way. He lacked brute strength, and coordination of muscles; both of which Jazper more than likely possessed. He'd be better appreciated in a bonnet and mumu dress, babysitting. Fortunately for him, he didn't have to do either thing.

He had spend a lot of time wondering just how Jazper Rhiannon-Knight had come to be such a good fighter. They'd known (or, been aware of) one another for quite some time, though the details of the swarthy brute's upbringing were a mystery to Kansas. But he had the luck enough to hear Jazz's story, and he could not help but become wide-eyed. He reclined to his knees, still cradling the pup. He listened as the mystery of his new friend's parentage was explained to him, but the puppy grew restless, and Kansas set him down on the floor to run around if he'd like. "I was curious about that. Your parents, I mean. I, eh... I knew Lucifer a little," he tried to hide the disgust in his voice. It was awkward indeed, being aware that he'd had sex with Jazper's adoptive father. Kansas stiffened his muscles to keep from shuddering. "I'm sorry you never got to know your real parents."

He was not kidding when he told the man that he'd be a good father. That he'd do okay. Jazper was strong in more ways than just the physical one; Kansas was intuitive enough to recognize this. He was asked about himself. It brought a smile to his face, that Jazper cared enough to ask. "Oh, we're okay. I think Savina... Well, overall... we're doing well." His grin weakened a fraction. It wasn't his place to leak the fact that Savina sometimes became depressed to others. Although he had the idea that Jazper wasn't a bad person to confide in. He just didn't want to risk upsetting his mate. "Hey... Do you think your children would like to play with mine? Gotham, Amata, and Cambria would love them."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread