the sleepless nights are still undone
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... bleive.png); background-color:#ffffff; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Assuming they are in lupus

Now where the hell was he? A dream? His nerves had been automatically sparked, his body flowing with a rage, a will to fight. To fight who was the question. Large audits turned towards the shadows, there was something there. He knew it. He felt it. Then he heard the sound of paws hitting the ground. Suddenly the male's world was not so black any more. In fact, it seemed that the entire field had changed right before him, and what was once darkness was now grass, and a sky that was painted with looming clouds. Rain pattered onto the coat of the male, and the sky even growled at the two. It was a large field, much like his home of Inferni had in the main part of the lands.

A form that was unfortunately about two times bigger than himself had proceeded to let itself be known. The male bared his fangs himself, and his own ridge stood up on end. He guessed he had to fight, which to him was not a problem at all. Tail raised over his back before he let his own body launch towards the other male. Fangs were ready to snap into any piece of flesh he could grab.

------

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

Messages In This Thread