When it rains
[html]
look at these people, amazing how sheep will show up for the slaughter

Her body came close to his, and even though she was not in the way, Cotl found her presence right next to him to be rather...uncomfortable? He did not let the emotion show, no, instead, he let the coldness slip back into his eyes, and onto his maw. I train rats. the beginning had caused him to stop his work and raise his head. "It seems as if I might have taken out a few of her friends then. Oh well. Sure as hell not going to say anything about it.." the male thought to himself. (yes, his thoughts were clear and not riddled with profanities.) More proof that the profanities that came from his tongue were involuntary. they make good spies and are also quite good at.. uhm, eliminating garbage. she continued on. Yeah, they make for a good snack too. They're also good at getting caught by me. the male let the thought pass before he cocked his pierced brow at the feo. He liked her sword swinging better. Training and befriending rodents was something that he rather not deal with, only because he'd feel bad about a rat getting trapped in his traps. He probably would feel bad every time now that he knew that his housemate trained and valued the rodents. "Interesting hobby." the two words were followed by a clearing of the male's throat, instead of riddled with profanities.

What do you do? she then went on to ask him. He picked through his skills before he decided on which ones he would tell her. He decided that he'd leave out the whole trapping thing. Just because her friends were in danger because of him. Though, by not telling her, if by any chance she could speak to them, he would be taking away any warning that she could have been able to give them. Cotl didn't really see the harm; rats reproduced like crazy, so there were more where that came from. " I can pierce and tattoo.-COCK MONKEY- As well as play guitar, ride horses, read, cook." he spoke, nodding his head lightly, of course, leaving out his trapping skill. I know you probably would go to Kaena for the tattooing, but if you ever need anything done, and she can't work off of a concept, -SHIT FACED DRUNKEN PIRATE BASTARD- come to me, and I'll be able to throw some templates together for you.-FUCK FACE- Or if you need a steady hand to pierce anything then you can come to me for that too. the male licked his lips at the last sentence. There had to be nothing more he enjoyed than sticking a needle through someone's flesh. Rather it be because they want him to, or him just torturing some poor being.

He then realized that he had stopped working, so his bi-colored orbs moved back down onto the rabbit he had in his hand, and his other hand continued to glide under the skin, bringing it up (in one piece still) to where he could maybe make something out of the fur later (though he sucked at sewing). He continued to work at it though, his skills with the knife being almost artistic (the way he moved his wrists and hands around the skin) and almost being as if he did this all the time (which he did, but he normally discarded the fur after starting to sew them together and then messing up and ditching the whole product). The male was done with the first rabbit within a few minutes, and once he was finished, his ivory fingers put his skinned rabbit to the side, and the fur on the other, him being careful not to get blood on the ivory pelt before he set it down on the opposite side of him. He then started on his second rabbit. Going through the same as he did with the first one.

"speech"

ooc: "slipping" iii---Table © Miyu <333 600+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread