Rainy day women #12&35
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">
@&#&$Anselm nodded, pleased to hear that Princess was managing to hold up. She'd struck him as an adventurous youth, though perhaps a bit reckless if not a little naive. This was hardly an insult, however... as far as he was concerned, it was fairly standard teenage behaviour. The environment he'd grown up in weeded out the naive well before they reached six months of age, but the reckless that survived were usually rewarded. They were the bold risk takers that held no qualms doing what needed to be done for the pack's continued survival. Things seemed to operate at least somewhat differently around here--children weren't habitually targeted as a war tactic, at least, but this fact barely made the lands any less dangerous. He figured if Princess kept to Crimson Dreams she would be fine, however, and he sincerely hoped she'd found a woman to confide in regarding her... well, "feminine problems."
@&#&$"Hn, I'm sure it's no consolation, but he probably wasn't thinking with the right head, if you catch my drift. I doubt he was trying to hurt you or even aware of the possibility." Although there were always exceptions, Anselm largely felt others should be judged for their intentions... or in this case, the lack thereof. Perhaps his attitude toward sex was a little too liberal for him to truthfully empathise. He hadn't marched in and bit Hybrid's head off, after all, when he found out the sick man had impregnated his own daughter. It was a base, carnal delight and he couldn't particularly fault anyone for indulging where he would have most certainly done the same. "Anyway, I'm sure you have more power over the situation than you realise. Sometimes we have to let go of the past if we want to move forward, yes?" He didn't doubt if Savina came around her brother and Naniko would let her visit the children. He also felt if she truly cared about her family (as he understood her to do), she would be able to work around her own differences for the sake of the puppies.

@&#&$He fished for the key which was buried and camouflaged in his thick golden mane to open the door. Stepping inside, the thick spice of marijuana rushed to greet him. It was impossible not to notice, though he wasn't entirely certain if the Marino woman would even recognise the source as anything special. It could have easily been any other herb, perhaps, though why one would hoard something inconsequential in such quantity was inexplicable and suspicious. "I'm glad to hear Ghita's well, though. She found me here maybe two moons ago, now." Huh; she must've gotten pregnant very shortly after their meeting. Oh well. "What are their names? I'll have to stop by and see the whole crew sometime," he said with a grin. "Anyway, mi casa es su casa," he purred before crashing onto one end of the couch. He'd leave it up to her as to whether she preferred to join him on the opposite end or to take up the bean bag chair--both were good choices, in his opinion.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread