cyclone cellar.
[html]
Table © James
ooc: lol, this is like, four days of straight boredom cured right here man, I should be thanking you for having this move along so nicely.

Definitely not a bad thing; good to know we have eyes and ears outside of the clan. the other male commented. Cotl nodded his head. He figured it was also good for the clan to have some of the wolf packs atleast know that Inferni were not a whole bunch of ravaged beasts who do nothing but attack wolves for no reason (though he knew that the laws of the clan had nothing against the killing/maiming of wolves) and that the Infernians could offer excellent services. Even capable of trade. Equivalent Exchange. He liked that logic. It made everything so much easier. Oh? Maybe we've both found ourselves another, then. Cotl cocked his head towards the male for a second, wondering what he was talking about. I can trade you some smoke for some ink, if you're interested. My usual guy is.. pretty far out of the way.the male continued on after a pause. Cotl smiled lightly. Again, he loved Equivalent Exchange. Though Cotl was slightly curious as to what kind of smokes the male was talking about. Cigerettes were something that Cotl would rather stay away from, only because the nicotine left a bad taste on his tongue and it was rather disgusting to him. Marijuana on the other hand, he would trade gladly for. Cotl let a rather sly grin pass his lips once again. "Smokes as in?" he asked, cocking his head lightly to the other male before he listened to the other words the male had to say. His throat cleared itself.

Cool name, though. the male spoke, speaking about the name of the stallion. He was glad someone had agreed that the name was pretty cool, because he had seriously spent a good week or two to finally figure out a name for the fucking stallion. It means "Machine" in German.-SCHIESS- the male squeezed in the little piece of information before the male went on. Sounds like a relaxing way to kill some time. the other spoke. Cotl rode his horse for the horse's sake, so he could have a decent amount of exercise a day before he would rough out the walks around just to stretch his own legs, and so he did not get sluggish. Cotl nodded his head lightly. It was relaxing for him to just rest and let the horse take him wherever. You have no idea.-NYEH- the male spoke smiling softly to the other as they moved on and on. Cotl realized that they had left the lands as they went into the forest, and came out in Halifax.

They were on the fringes of the city when the male spoke again. There's this one place that's got everything under the sun, but I was gonna hit that up on the way back out. Mind if we hit up my garage first? the male spoke. Cotl dismissed it with a waving of his hand and a shake of his head. Nein, I don't mind at all. -DEPRESSED FUCKING MASTURBATING PIECE OF SHIT BUMP ON A FUCKING LOG- Just lead the way. the male had visited Halifax a few times, but he still was unfamiliar to some of the regions, just because he hadn't have enough time to thoroughly explore. He normally got what he needed to, and then left and headed back to the packlands.

"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread