Erase Myself
[html]
i am so out of it. :|

mall-caps;color:#660000;">He pulled out the dagger and marveled in the pain he could create.

He smiled a soft, small smile that might of been welcoming on any other face. But rather than the curious stranger willing to give advice toward a needy soul, Samael found himself highly amused at the whole situation. What a foolish creature, to lay herself out so open at the feet of someone she'd never met. But that was the way of an angel, so untainted and innocent and naive, willing to believe and to hope. Yet her words contrasted this image, for she called herself damaged. Rape. Obviously, she'd been raped. How sad. He sipped lightly at the wine in his glass, reaching out for the bottle and refilling it to the brim. "Poor girl," he crooned, holding out the goblet toward the she-wolf and offering her the comfort of the wine.

"But that's the past. You can learn," coyote continued, the tip of one white fang slipping past the edge of his lips. One hand reached out for her cheek, gently stroking the pale fur there as smirk slipped across his muzzle. "I know where you can begin," he mused, one claw moving to trace the edge of her lip.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread