.For Once In My Life.
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _table.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The exhaustion was horrendous. She hadn't ever felt this tired before - not even after reaching Canada from Italy. Through the exhaustion, however, was a beacon of light, now divided into three bits, as it would be for the rest of her life. Looking up at her mate, she gave a small smile, letting the turquoises crinkle a little as she fought away the desperate need to leap for some unknown emotion running through her veins, something along the line of ecstasy for finally making it through, for delivering her litter. Her older, lost puppies would still continue to haunt her - a loss along those lines never really could be repaired, but for Ghita, now, she had bested her demons. There was a litter in front of her - all her own. "Savina, I made it." The statement was too important for Italian, as both dark wolves around her would know just what she was talking about.

Watching Sinatra leave her birthing den made her ears flop, disappointment flooding her. She barely knew this canine, so why was her heart so heavy? She knew it was Jazper's blood, so he must be related to her own pups now... that had to be why. Too busy with her own pups to pay much attention, however, she steered the pair of her newborn pups towards her abdomen, finally appreciating the use of those bumps down there.

Receiving her mate's affection, Ghita couldn't help but let a silent tear finally escape the edge of her optic. "Jazper... I love you too." Her whole head turned up towards him, wearing an unconcealed hurricane of emotion, of just and only love. This is our family now... and I can't think of another wolf I would rather be a part of a family with. She was a long way from the wild thing she was - leaping off of barns with her niece and running away from any and all affection. She was a mother now, and if it seemed frightening as she lay, pregnant, in her den, all those feelings disappeared. "I hope so, Savina, but I'll have a wonderful padre to help me."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread