Is there an answer?
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banemo.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

This revelation of the King's daughter made Haven curious as to how many other fatherless kids there were out there thanks to the collie. It was really quite the sad picture. Haven had grown up without a father, but for a long time he hadn't even really thought about it because he had still had two parents, they had just both been females. It had never been odd to him, it was just the way things were. It had only been when he mentioned he had two mothers to outsiders that he started to see that it was not actually the norm. He still didn't mind his upbringing though. From the sound of it, he was better off having never known the man who had sired him. "Ruri, you're a natural with pups, I'm sure of it." She was so sweet and loving, just what ever pup needed. She might have a had time playing with him due to her blindness, but she could give them everything else they would need.

The Knight wasn't surprised by his friend's reaction, but it still made him blush. He had never seen himself as some Casanova, stealing hearts left and right. Still, the time between his lost love and this new interest had been much shorter than he had expected. He probably had the alcohol to thank for that, but it had done the trick of getting him over Siobhan more quickly than he would have thought possible. He couldn't help but laugh at her last comment and theatrics. "Haha, I don't know about that, but I guess I can strike some people fancy," he said chuckling. "It is kind of funny though, her name is Princess. Almost seems like a story..." He had never heard of any princesses named Princess, but it was still quite the amazing little coincidence.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread