take only what you need from it
[html]
ooc: don't worry about it, I've had my problems posting recently as well. XD

the first thing Ty noticed was the person's voice, his accent, while not overly amusing it was noticeable enough for Ty to take notice. It wasn't every day he heard a person with a different accent, but nevertheless he listened intently to what the man had to say. From his manner of speech, facial expressions, and body language, Ty could only gauge that the wolf was not hostile, so he relaxed and listened to what the wolf wanted. Though he did not totally lay down his guard, he remained in a standing position, being diplomatic yet not vulnerable. "Nice to meet ya Silas, name's Ty." He replied in a casual tone when Silas introduced himself. He then got close enough to get a better whiff of the wolf's scent, and to his surprise the wolf smelled like none of the other territories. That meant this was a wanderer wolf, not exactly what he was expecting.

When learning about what the man wanted to know, he cocked his head to one side in a bit of confusion. He was curious about Phoenix Valley? What exactly was there to be curious about? To him, it was a patch of land with a pack on it, just like any of the other territories around. However, this only perked up his curiosity, he could only wonder what the guy wanted to know. Perhaps it was territorial resources, or something of that sort. Ty replied in a calm, friendly tone, but he couldn't hide his own curiosity at the foreign wolf's questions. "Sure, I'll answer some questions for ya'," He said as he walked to the wolf's side "what is it you want to know?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread