Somewhere we live inside
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... banner.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Wheee~!

The girl’s giggling gave them away often, but Ehno didn’t mind. He continued on his way as if oblivious to their cheerful bouts of laughter. The three girls were obviously having fun with this little game, if their giggling was any indication. He was glad that they could have fun and learn a few vital tips for hunting in the process. Making practice like this into a fun game was the best way to teach the little ones things that they need to know. The only thing that was missing was the sound of Harlowe’s own laughter, but his absence didn’t come as much of a surprise to him. They quiet boy had always been one to sit back and watch. Maybe he would join in with his sisters next time.

Their little hunt continued as he paced onward. One of the girls split from the group and Ehno kept his gaze ahead, pretending not to notice. He continued onward for a moment, but he came to a halt when Caprica went to cut him off, moving as fast as her little legs would take her. He grinned at her, saying, “Come and get me!” before turning around to escape. But the other two girls had come from their hiding place while he was distracted by Caprica and ran up behind him. “Oh, no!” he cried dramatically and fell to the ground. The girls pounced on him playfully, their best attempts at fierce growls mixed in with their joyful giggles. “You got me, you got me!” He joined them in their laughter.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread