it's hardest hue to hold
[html]
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb17 ... emppup.png); background-color:#3e447d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

OOC: LATE REPLY + FAIL.

The boat was a big wooden skeleton. Its planks creaked eerily, the rotten wood protesting at soft waves bickered like hungry, frothing mouths at the sides of the vessel. Her little paws clicked softly, inverted emerald eyes wide as they scoped out the interior of the Syemv. Where was her companion? He'd been here just a moment ago! She could smell the boy's scent, just faintly against the overwhelming stench of old fish and crusty salt. Then, a soft noise from inside one of the rooms - Her heart leaping in her throat, the little princess debated against discovering the creator of the sound.

What if it was a pirate? Oh, dear... Her Papa was going to be SO ANGRY! But what if it was Gabe? She didn't want to be a chicken, and just wait out here... Hesitantly, the little girl slunk into the room, her eyes wide and round as an owl's. The chamber was empty, but for some bare furniture, some cloth, and a box. A box.

A box that was making a sound.

The thumping grew louder and louder as she approached, fear swelling up like icy daggers to cast stars behind her glassy eyes. Please please pleasepleaseplease... She let out a joyful yip as, peering over the brim of the wooden crate, Alaine spied her fellow adventurer.

" Gabe! There you are. I thought you'd gotten lost, and I was coming in to rescue you, but the boat was creaking and I thought there would be- What... What is THAT?"

Eyes widened more, if possibly, as she spotted the glittering thing in her companion's maw. Was that a necklace? A GOLDEN necklace? Why, he'd found treasure! Speechless for the first time in forever, her own curly tail wagging ridiculously, the little cream girl stepped back to allow her friend room to get out of the box.

Speak think walk!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread