*Dancing In The Streets*
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 300+

This golden male was full of energy, perhaps too much for Jazper's taste. The knight was use to the members Crimson Dreams, most of which were fairly laid back. The comment on the tattoo seemed to serve its purpose but left the coal male all the more confused as to how a person could be so flamboyant. “You should meet a guy named Strelein. You two would hit it off.” The first and only time Jazper had met with Strelein had left him feeling the same as he was now, confused and bewildered at a creature so talkative. It made him have some pity for Lucifer for having to deal with himself as a pup, knowing that he too had once been so curious and talkative. However, that habit had been broken fairly quickly. His eyes returned once again to the creature on Daisuke's shoulder. So, that was what a cat looked like in real life. Of course he had seen pictures and the odd glimpse of a wandering cat in Halifax but never one so close. “Nice to meet you Schwarz.” He said with a light laugh.

Standing silently he watched as the golden male tried various guitars and began to wonder just how long this would take. While he waited his mind wandered to Ghita, Sophia and Aro. A small smile grew on his lips as he began to brainstorm what they would be doing today. Maybe they were visiting Uncle Kansas and Aunt Savina or perhaps they were just playing in the play room. Large ebony ears perked up as the males hyper voice startled him from his thoughts. The question of Crimson Dreams brought the smile right back to his lips. “Crimson Dreams is my packs name. Were actually quite the ways south from him in comparison to some of the other packs but I enjoy the city.” Motioning for the male to follow him Jazper started back towards the main entrance of the store only to sit on the front desk. “I've lived there since I was a pup and now I have my own pups Sophia and Aro there.” His smile grew as he talked about his daughter and son, a fathers pride swelling up in his chest. “If you ever need some music or new strings I have quite the collection of things back home.” Not only did he have music and guitar strings but he had weapons of all sorts, instruments of all kinds and various gems and treasures from ships, jewelry stores, and homes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread