people just liked it better that way
[html]

http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/raze1.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 341px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;">

i suck moar D: I didn't have a Raz thread log for a while (just made one) so I kept literally forgetting threads if they weren't on first pages. No problem with that now. XD

Razekiel was too thrilled by the thoughts of his brother to pay much attention to Gabriel's reactions and interpretations of his words. This was unusual; Razekiel was self-aware, knowing well that his behavior was quirky and much unlike the other coyotes of Inferni. The prince of deceit had never cared much for how others interpreted him, but with the contrast between his behavior and beliefs against the rest of Inferni, he had little choice but to moderate himself, lest he somehow end up in trouble. Razekiel wouldn't have put it against Inferni for one of its members to randomly lash out at him; so many of the coyotes were short-tempered and just plain mean: Razekiel was a lover, not a fighter, thus he would have stood relatively little chance against one of Inferni's many myrmidons.

"Bummer," was his only reply, demeanor immediately sinking at Gabriel's quick words. Had Razekiel and Ahemait been somewhat close? He couldn't remember; the coyote could recall his childish hatred for wolves developing around his sister's actions or something that happened to her, but the whole event was rather fuzzy and unimportant to him now. This was, of course, because he now loved wolves. Loved. Loved! Razekiel loved all living things! He cleared his throat and smiled eerily. "We'll have to field trip and visit her, man. Maybe she's turned out like me, yeah?" He broke out into some strange laughter, unsure whether or not to believe that himself. If Samael could turn around -- which somehow, Razekiel believed to have happened -- then Ahemait could too, right? "How is my brother, man? I've been back a week and haven't seen hide nor tail of him."

<style type="text/css">
.raze-reflections b{font-weight:bold; color:#6F536A; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:trebuchet ms, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.raze-reflections p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread