Dreams only she can understand
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... laineb.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: Here I am :3

Vigilante appeared apologetic when he spoke, the soft sentence bringing her more shame than it did relief. Of course he hadn't been insinuating that, she'd just grown such a prickly outer shell that all words seemed more accusatory than they were meant. Remorseful of her actions, Alaine was thoroughly grateful when the respectable man picked up on her subject change smoothly, his chuckle a rich sound which made a smile bloom prettily upon the young mother's features once more.

" Nádherné... What a splendid name."

Her soft melodic voice was touched with a mite of worry, for even as Vigilante had assured her of his steed's good manners, the large creature bewildered her still. Prey, but not prey? And dangerous, to boot! Her inverted emerald eyes widened in shock, then awe, as the male mentioned beings riding such creatures as this 'horse'.

" Ride them? How terrifying! Surely, they would dislike being ridden on."

Doubt strained her tone, as she eyes the large stallion suspiciously. Clever of Vigilante to not attempt to tame this beast - She wondered at the feral intelligence in the horses eyes, and found herself strangely drawn to the idea of traveling akin to such a creature. If flying were to be had without wings, the too-young mother supposed that it would best be had upon the back of a horse.

" Perhaps I shall drop in to see this Heath," With wide, wondrous eyes, she suddenly looked to Vigilante with childish awe, " Sir... Might I be able to pat him?" As if aware of it's longings, her ivory hand dropped to her side and fidgeted with the hem of her pretty green dress.

Speak think walk.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread