I know, I know, I know
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC:Table by Alex (snake)

The feo had got up out of her chair, and immediately fell to the ground. The male's maw curved in a "o" and then he started to giggle about it. After a good minute of giggling he went to ask if she was okay. You okay, Addi? I mean, you had quittteeee a falllll there! the drunkened male spoke, offering his hand, though out of her reach, only because he didn't realize that his hand was of no use to her since it was about a foot or two away from her. I MAKE NECK-LACES TOO! she finally exclaimed as she helped herself back onto the stool. Daisuke giggled at her and nodded his head rapidly. I wanna make you a necklace! We should trade! I woulddd totally wear the one you gave to me! the boy spoke, hiccuping after his sentence before he took another swig of his second bottle.

We have a lot in common! You know! We should dance! This music is so nice...it makes me want to dance! music?! Music! Daisuke heard his own version of music as he sat there. A bright smile was placed on his lips as he jumped out of his seat and immediately fell over. Dance! Let's Danccceeeeee!! the male said, sitting on the ground before he attempted to stand back up, somehow being successful and not spilling his drink. He then started to dance in his own little way, swaying back and forth and wiggling randomly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread