Show me something I haven't seen
[html]

300+

This was the first canine outside of Inferni that she had met and she found herself eager to make a good impression. A part of her wanted to show the outside world that not every Lykoi and clan member was a bloodthristy wolf-hater. Hell, maybe it could even lead to continued peace between Inferni and the other packs. Peace was always a cause Rikka was willing to work for. Perhaps she could grow to be a bit of an ambassador. She was hardly the political type, but she had no doubt that she could do a better job of being cordial with outsiders than many of the canines she shared her "home" with. If she could secure a peaceful existence between Inferni and the other packs, well, that would be just fantastic.

So far, unfortunately, it did not seem she was making a great impression. It seemed she had startled the wolf nearly out of her wits. In a show of apology her ears folded back slightly, showing that she meant her absolutely no harm. "No, really, I am sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, I was just trying to get out of the wind." Golden orbs looked back to the case in her hands and an idea came to her. She was going to take out a joint to smoke anyway and it would definitely help to calm the larger female down. Besides, sharing something was always a nice way to start things off. She opened the case and displayed the contents to the earthen colored wolf. "You wanna smoke? I was going to light one up," she said with a kind smile. "Oh, and I'm Rikka, by the way. What's your name?" She could pick up on some pack scent, but not knowing any of the other packs around here she couldn't say where the other belonged.

<style>
.rikka-moon p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:30px; }
.rikka-moon b {color:#DBD6DA;}
.rikka-moon-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.rikka-moon {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7F7F7F; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:375px; background-color:#252525; border:1px solid #BFBFBF; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/rikkatable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:241px; padding-bottom:10px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread