You're wasting all my time
[html]

ooc: Well, I couldn't find time yesterday, though, but here I am today XDD You think so? I didn't like much of the fading... might make another one soon xP

Louis nodded as she introduced herself. Ember. A pretty name for a pretty woman, sure it fit her. Also, one of the leaders? And a warrior... Pretty, dangerous and powerful. He laughed inside. In the male mind, the powerful and dangerous woman were the prettiest. Weird to see those combinations in real life instead of just in the dirty male fantasy. Of course, he didn't see her like that. Oh, no, that would be such a bad move to his acceptance there! Not only that, an awful thing for a gentleman such as him.

The male crossed the boundaries through the huge hole, impossible to don't be noticed. He stopped a yard away from her, his hands on the jean short's pockets. She spoke again and he nodded, agreeing. It sure was chilling, though the clear sky. His paw pads were numb and wet, sinking at the wet and fluffy snow. His redish fur wasn't supposed to stand those temperatures, and the cold sank through the protection, making his body shiver tenderly with every breeze. "Yes ma'am, I'd love to join you. Ladies first?" He said, polite as always, a tender smile as he slightly bowed to the dark female, showing the way of which she had came from with an open arm.

As soon as she took the lead, he followed her, a step behind her in respect. the male soon noticed he would have to fit his long and quick pace to hers. Maybe those years of wandering had made his stroll pace a bit too harsh. Again, he laughed with himself. So funny to finally notice those minor changes...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread