You're wasting all my time
[html]

We do know you, but I still need Louis' joining information edited into the first post pleaseeeee <3 <3 So we can get him titled correctly
:3 And I think my favorite part of the table is the top where it says his name ^^ And it's a good song!

She wasn't rusty when it came to joiners, just wanted to take her time. Many members joined the tribe and then left it later on, which saddened her. She wanted to be sure that the rusty wolf in front of her was wanting a permanent place to stay, rather than a place to stay overnight. If that was what he wanted, though, she felt that it would be all right to offer him a place to sleep before he left. You never knew what a moment of kindness could mean to someone.

Ember led the way to the house, watching him with pale green eyes. "You said you were looking for a place to stay...do you mean permanently? Aniwaya could offer you a place to sleep, if that is what you're looking for."

The tall wolf opened the creaky door of one of the houses when they reached it, going over to the fireplace immediately. It was chilly out...maybe after everything was settled she would stay here for a while longer to get completely thawed. Once she got it going she looked back at him again, taking a place in one of the comfy chairs next to the fireplace. Mmm, that was better.

One of the things that she felt was very important about Aniwaya was its tribal customs. She hadn't been used to them at first, to the many different ways of the tribe, but they had really grown on her in time as she had learned more about them. "We do have some tribal laws, even for those who are just visiting. Against violence, theft, rape and things like that. Are you willing to follow such laws?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread