Is there an answer?
[html]

300+

The ivory and merle luperci smiled as Haven assured her that she was a natural with pups. She wasn't so sure, but she appreciated the gesture just the same. "Why thank you, Haven. I appreciate that. It certainly does not seem like I'm a natural sometimes, most of the time in fact. Let's just say that Jontae is...clever. She finds ways to do things just so that she can walk the fine line between obedience and disobedience. If I scold her, she immediately claims that she wasn't disobeying and if I don't she gets away with it. I can't imagine what it would be like to care for more than one, but I'm sure I'll figure it out someday," she replied before listening with rapt attention to Haven's response to her earlier, theatrics.

Of course, the knight was as modest as ever, one of his many endearing qualities. When he announced that the girl's name was Princess, Ruri couldn't help but smile. That was just too perfect. Haven, the Knight of Cour des Miracles falling in love with a girl named Princess. Surely it was fate."That is definitely an interesting coincidence. It's funny how life seems to do those sort of things to us. I hope things keep going well for you, Haven, and I'm sure they will." She encouraged, her pearly white fangs gleaming as she smiled in the direction of her pumpkin-hued friend."Oh, how is your horse doing? I think Heath told me his name once...Drogon isn't it? Heath mentioned him the last time I was at the stables." Ruri inquired, desiring to keep the conversation going. There were many things in Haven's life that she could ask him about, his horse, his swordsmanship, his border patrols. There would likely be quite a bit to keep their conversation going. This was good, as she was enjoying her friend's visit and did not want it to end quite yet.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread