Fear belongs to other people; weaker people.
[html]

She didn't know a lot about what was happening in Jaded Shadows, though it would probably do her good to know. It was always nice to know about the things that were going on in the other packs, in case her pack's assistance was ever needed. She was hoping that that wouldn't be the case, though. She had gone to Storm to help their alpha Phoenix when he had fallen ill, and hoped that nothing of that sort would happen in Jaded Shadows. From what she knew, Jaded Shadows already had a good healer, though, Fatin.

Naniko returned his nudge, then sat back to speak. "Welllll," She began, "I was thinking. You always help me out whenever I need it. I thought about the time that you hunted for me when I was out of commission. And I don't have a lot of skills, besides my medicine making. So I thought that you guys might like some of the new medicines that I've come up with" She didn't know how far Fatin went with medicines, if she had tried making any new ones...maybe some of hers would help the matron, as well.

"They're in jars--so we should probably find someplace safe to put them"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread