because we are miracles, wrapped up in chemicals
[html]
Let me introduce you into a whole new level of suck. My own suckage Big Grin

Geneva appreciated Kansas' well wishes, and she smiled back gently at him. She felt slightly embarrassed at sharing, but his reaction had been a positive one. The gray woman and white male did not know each other well; however, there had always been good will and peace between them. Kansas had a restful presence, and in some ways it seemed as though the two of them was cut from the same cloth.

"I like you; I've always liked you," Geneva said in return. It was true that they did not know each other well, but they had a lot in common. Geneva almost wished that she had gotten to know Kansas better during her time as part of Crimson Dreams, but those times belonged to another life, another woman entirely. Geneva had changed in so many ways, had evolved and grown. She wouldn't trade that for very many things.

"I was surprised to see them alive," Geneva said, gesturing toward the wilting stalks. The summer had been so stormy; she had assumed that the floods might have wiped this field out. But she had been wrong, and she was glad. She supposed that this wouldn't last into the winter, but for now it was nice to have this moment.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread