You're wasting all my time
[html]
ooc: hehe, glad you approve XDD Bah, that's fine ^.~

The male considered the green eyes woman's answer for a moment, letting his thoughts drag into deeper subjects in secret, keeping an empty poker face, while staring blankly through the window.

Minutes later, his pearly blue eyes dragged to the warm fire, noticing how it had grown in these vague moment. Still, he had decided. Ever since his early days, from when he had left his former pack to join the wandering gypsies, the red wolf had never stayed in one single place for more than a week. And chossing to finally settle down was something he had avoided as much as possible. Even so, it seemed like a deciding choice now. At last, him and the lands had got into agreement, and both wanted each other. What to do now? Looked obvious now, and the male felt stupid for not having noticed that earlier.

"Well, I guess it's decided then. I'll stay, permanentely, I mean. Who should I talk to join Aniwaya?" He asked, his eyes glowing with the new found excitement in finally finding a home. Still, there was the more official matters, like talking to the Alpha, or perhaps passing through a test? The male didn't know how to proceed, so he just waited for the black female.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread