crawling i position myself below your broken wing.
[html]
It was far to obvious that the younger girl was allowing his finger to stay in her mouth far beyond the amount of time that it took her to lick away the blood. She held it there, swirled her tongue around it and tasted his flesh, all the while staring directly into his eyes. Surprise was something that she would never expect from her family, there seemed to be little that could surprise any of them, and it didn't even seem to reflect in his eyes. Rachias knew it was there, knew by the way that his face suddenly changed and her brother seemed slightly less cold. Only slightly. Her mouth twisted into a small grin as she finally removed his finger, dragging it along her chin and neck, stopping it at the bones that separated neck and chest.

Instead of letting go of his hand, Rachias flattened her own against his, forcing the palm of his hand against her neck. She slid forward the, extending her free hand toward him to lay on his shoulder, wrapping around his neck as she drew near. She moved his hand as she slipped closer to him, down her shoulder and arm, across her side, until she left his hand to rest against the small of her back. Rachias pressed herself against him then, moving her other arm around his neck as well. Head tipped inward, curling against his chest as she pressed it there. "Aren't you glad to see me Sammie?" She asked him then, her tone quiet and suddenly innocent, speaking so that her warm breath would slide across his fur.

It was true that she was taking time to figure things out, but those things seemed more like pleasures and delights than anything else. This, her actions now, were not something learned. It would seemed nature almost, just something that she knew and understood, and that could be said about many different aspects of the Lykoi children. Rachias had just been given something a little different.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread