ever so sweet
[html]

He had barely noticed as the sun adjusted its position in the sky. It had rotated around them, as if where they sat was the fixed focal point, slowly sinking towards the horizon. Still, the rays of light still offered some warmth against Silas’s fur and he wished he could hold onto these last weeks of autumn. Soon winter would be upon them, and the Russian had to wonder if his family would decide to stay in the motel throughout the annual snowstorms. He figured they’d find somewhere to settle, be it with an existing pack or by creating a new one.

"Oh, I see," Silas chimed, referring to Mati’s explanation of her mothers. It made sense, even though it still left the question of who her father was. Still, Silas did not press. He wouldn’t let his mind come up with ridiculous explanations either, even though a few had started to crop up. Those he pushed out of his consciousness and instead listened to Mati’s sweet voice continue. "I ‘ave never been zhere – to Cours. Zhough, I ‘ave passed by eet on my vay ‘ere. Uhh, Heath said zhere are many dogs zhere. And man vith one arm!" He still was curious how that happened in the first place, but was slightly revolted by the idea of it.

"I hope I come ‘ere again one day. I do like eet ‘ere. You ‘ave been very nice to me." He smiled at her sincerely, before offering, "I live vith mine family in zhe city. You visit sometimes? I vill show you around. Zhere is lots to see zhere." Because she had been so nice from the beginning about letting him stay there within Crimson Dreams borders, he figured it wouldn’t hurt to let her explore the world where Silas and his family lived (even though it was technically neutral ground). Still, he liked the idea of seeing her again.

<style>
.silas-family p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-family b {color:#1B2A5B;}
.silas-family-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.silas-family {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#BAD6DA; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/silastable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:175px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread