take only what you need from it
[html]

Silas was glad to see that Ty wasn’t hostile towards his questions and seemed rather receptive. When he decided that he would be kind enough to answer the Russian’s questions, Silas smiled. He patted the log on which he sat, inviting Ty to sit down upon it too if he so liked. Silas was always a rather casual guy – he never liked for anyone around him to seem out of place or uncomfortable. Still, he would understand if Ty felt the need to remain standing. "I curious ees all," Silas started out, still smiling all the while. He knew that body language was extremely important when there was an arresting component such as a language barrier in the way of communicating.

"Vhere does Phoniex Valley stand? Are zhey a friendly pack, or are zhey only like some kinds of volfs in zhere pack?" He knew of Cours de Miracles which had a motley crew of various dog-hybrids and of course Inferni, where wolves were not permitted to join. Crimson Dreams had seemed friendly enough, and now Silas was curious about here. Was there some sort of defining factor? "Oh, and does you ‘ave Russo? I looking for mine brothers. Zhey are called Russo."

<style>
.silas-family p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:25px; }
.silas-family b {color:#1B2A5B;}
.silas-family-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.silas-family {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#BAD6DA; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/silastable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:175px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread