Rainy day women #12&35
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... hell_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
500+

Savina nodded at Anselm's confirmation that Inferni was no safe place for her. She didn't really need the warning. After what had happened between her and Hybrid she knew that going anywhere near the coyote clan could be a death wish for her. Even her rank as a pack leader wouldn't protect her from such a psychopath. The woman had far too much to lose to risk such a venture. "Yes, I know. I know there's at least one there who would attack me on sight, even if I weren't near the borders." She could remember next to nothing about what had happened, but anyone who would keep a high-ranking wolf hostage and break them as Pilot had been broken had to have some screws loose. No, near the clan was not a place she would go.

A curious expression crossed her face at the mention of a demon in Dahlia's ranks. She knew all of the leaders of that pack and she had not had problems with any of them. Admittedly, she had only met Haku Soul the one time and it had not been on pleasant business, but that had been the fault of one of her members, not his'. "Who do you mean?" She trusted Anselm's judgment and if he was calling someone a demon he was very serious about it. If there was some shadowed threat that she was unaware of then she wanted to know what it was. There had been various conflicts between the members of Dahlia and Crimson Dreams, but they had mostly been personal conflicts. Still, if there were a reason to be more cautious then she wanted to know about it.

His laughter surprised her, but it seemed it was a good surprise. If she had been holding something that was just as bad if not worse than the powder that had caused so much trouble then she would have felt sick over it. It seemed that this substance was much different though. The clear thing was that it was natural, while there had been nothing natural about that white powder. She listened with interest as Anselm explained what it did and how it was different from the other drug she was aware of. This "weed" really didn't sound bad at all, in fact she was very interested to try it. If her life hadn't been so stressful lately she wouldn't have been half as intrigued, but right now it sounded wonderful. Still, she was hesitant though, fearing of breaking the trust with her family and pack.

Emeralds turned back to him at his offer. Yes, yes maybe if she saw it and how it affected him she'd feel better about it. "Yes, I think that would help." Still, there was something else that needed to be said before either one of them got started on this. "If I do this, you can't tell anyone. I don't want anyone in Crimson Dreams finding out, even if it is harmless. This is just between you and me, okay?" If he promised to keep this secret then she would trust him to keep that promise without any further questions.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread