Grave of the Sunflowers
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... horses.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+
Delay bad :< also, i now want to go to the Caribbean.

The redhead put up his hands in defeat, grinning at the younger male. This guy was so hyper, it was amusing. Just listening to the guy talk was giving Strelein some energy to burn, as if he'd hope to help the blond lose some of his. As Daisuke turned and showed him his back, the older male let out a whistle, hands on hips. "Well ain't that just awesome?" He put up his hands out forward, his fingers in the shape of a square around the tattoo. "This Hanna did a rather great job. I do hope you tipped her." It was quite well done, he had to say, and the design itself was pretty interesting. He'd never seen that kind of thing, but it reminded him of the empty plane husks he'd found once or twice on his journey to these lands. Though these were simply more interesting than the rusting chunks of metal that stuck out from a rusting fuselage.

Strel shuddered at the thought of swimming in this weather, or in the weather leading up to winter. The water was always chilly. It was much like the lakes near his birth, too cold most of the year to bother with. Strel had always wanted to go swimming somewhere warming, thinking that would be much nicer than the cold water he had to endure from his youth. "You're so insane to even try swimming in that water in the fall. It's freezing!" His ears fell flat at the thought of being submersed into that ocean, frothy and pretty as it was. Not really his idea of a fun day at the beach.

"Why, I have come for adventure." Strel raised his hand to the sky, palm flat up. He posed, letting snow flakes fall gently into his open hand. "Wherever my feet take me, I go." His body shifted back to something more normal, and his pink tongue stuck out briefly. "Or something like that." He ignored the pet name, since he was more unnerved by it than anything else. Was it not a tad bit too soon to be giving each other cute names? Wasn't someone supposed to buy drinks before that happened? "I got bored of shivering under a blanket."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread