[Leader pls] All these asphyxiated, self-medicated
[html]

And here I was feeling sorry for Anselm. But don't worry, he will be hands off cause Anselm is Cotl's friend. But it doesn't stop him from suggesting stuff. Consider it like his own sorta little tick. And he is not! He is the normal brother!

Hey, Anselm had asked him if he wanted more. That meant Marik had to explain he wasn't getting that more. At least not from the name that had been mentioned. The other really should have phrased the question differently. Not hat he knew to. But still, the guy knew Marik's brother. Some forethought should have been placed in at least. He might not share his brother's genetic tick but he had his own sort of issues. Not that he would say he did. Just like his brother he didn't bring up what other's thought off about him in conversation. Or well, the condition itself wasn't spoken of.

Marik figured he was being respectful enough. He was looking but wasn't touching. Wasn't that the rule? Look but don't touch? And well, it was with appreciation. So at least he wasn't staring that the higher ranked male as if he smelled rancid or something. Though perhaps it looked more like he was eyeing a large piece of meat that he wanted to eat (though that thought had come to mind). But his slightly older brother's words had him dismissing that thought. But that didn't mean he didn't look disappointed. If Cotl said Anselm was off limits then Anselm was off limits. And it was a pity too.

But then that tone in Cotl's voice had him looking sharply up at his elder. That good natured and joking mood had quickly vanished as he snatched back the slip of paper and tore it up before letting it fall to the beach. His action seemed to have have come unprovoked. And his words to his sibling even more so. "Fuck you. I don't have to stay, I can go home. I didn't get shipped off." To others the words would seem uncalled for. But Cotl would be used to the sudden mood shifts. He knew the words weren't to be taken to heart even if they had been meant to sting. He didn't know why he did it. Why his mood would change without much in the way of provocation but it did. And as he did when the shifts took place he started to walk away, back tracing his steps. Which meant he had turned and headed directly for the water, seeming to have forgotten that he had arrived on a boat and he couldn't walk away the way he had come.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread