cyclone cellar.
[html]

Table © Alaine
OOC: 1000+ words is tiring, unless muse is high. *has done a marathon of 1000+ posts before*

Excellent choice the male complimented on his choice, and Cotl nodded his head. " Danke." the male muttered to the other. I'll hook ya up with some flame, too, if you need it the other male then spoke. Cotl shook his head. " I collect lighters like it's no one's business.-FUCK ME- I have more fire than I need. Enough to fucking blow up my room." Cotl responded. However he would need the lighter for now, he was just saying that he didn't need anymore in general. Cotl guessed he got greens, since the other male had been inching both the bong and the lighter towards him. Cotl grabbed the bong with a strong arm and the lighter with the other. He put the base of the bong on his chair, in between his legs before he bent over and put his lips to the bong hole. He struck the lighter and put it to the bowl and began to slowly pull the smoke into the bong, the water bubbling and smoke filling the entire thing before he removed the bowl from the stem and with one big inhale, he took in the rest of the smoke before he placed the bong back on the table gently, and handed the lighter to the other male. He held the smoke in for a good 30 seconds or though before he first let a little bit come through his nose. He made a sound with his maw that was kind of like a cough, but still holding the smoke in.

Hmm, I dunno. Should be pretty easy. Have you ever seen a bomb before? the male started to explain. Cotl nodded his head, though kept his focus on keeping the hit in his lungs. Cotl nodded his head, He'd seen bombs in comic books, in technical books, in real life. He knew what a bomb looked like, though he wanted the male to continue before he said anything specific on the subject. Sure neither would be a trip to the beach on my end, but I was either thinking on the underside of my chin or on the inside of my ear, the male spoke. Cotl hadn't worked on the ears before, as far as tattooing went, though he had done plenty of piercings on the ears. The underside of the chin didn't seem like it was a bad choice though. I'll just go with whatever you recommend there. the male spoke. Cotl leaned back into the bean bag chair before he finally let the remaining smoke come slowly from his maw. He started to speak while smoke was coming from his maw. " Ich nicht suggest the ears. I haven't done a tattoo on the ears, and I'd need to read up on the major veins and such before I would proceed with it. The underside of your chin is a different story though. Ich kann do that. -FUCKING COCK SUCKING WHORE-Though you'd more than likely only be able to see it (depending on where on the chin you put it) when you lift your head to the skies. Base of the neck, or the bottom of your cheek is what I'd suggest." the male spoke, by the time he had finished speaking, the amount of smoke in his lungs was only one breath out to diminishing completely. He let this one last puff of smoke come from his maw before he put his hands behind his head. He hadn't smoked in awhile, and the taste of the weed was just superb. He couldn't help but lick his lips afterwards. " Which genetic strain is this stuff? Do you know? "

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread