leader plz?-Tell Me What the Rain Knows [J] (open)
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... ce_top.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-bottom:135px; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#CDCEC8; text-align:justify; font-family:times; font-size:12px; line-height:13px; color:#9C1900;">
      Ah; so maybe these journeys were not made in the grand ships he envisioned. He supposed the vessels would still need to be sturdy enough to withstand the stormy seas and big enough to carry adequate supplies of fresh water and food, but the boat Fritz came on seemed as if it belonged to more of a random hobbyist than a business-minded captain. His nose crinkled slightly at the mention of sickness and he offered a sympathetic wag of his tail. "Yeah; don't reckon I'll ever be cut out for such a trip myself." He listened as the other spoke again and simply nodded. These days, it seemed rare to find anyone with an intact pedigree--eventually, he supposed the whole population would be a homogeneous mix.

Before he could dwell on it much longer Kaena arrived (presumably from the caves). Hers was nearby and he wasn't awfully surprised that she was the one to respond. He offered a few cursory wags of his tail and a dip of his head in greeting--he honestly hadn't noticed her absence. Anselm was all to content to occupy himself with his own projects and goals; perhaps if he was the sort to grow bored and lonely he'd be more offended that they'd temporarily fallen out of touch, but for now it just seemed like business as usual.

"Yet another German import, but he swears it ain't a conspiracy," he offered the subleader with a toothy grin. "He apparently knows both Cotl and Marik; definitely seems okay in my book," he concluded with a shrug. The other continued to behave very respectfully and he saw no reason whatsoever for Kaena to turn him away. It was fairly standard to experience an influx of drifters at the start of winter as they sought food and shelter, but having another set of eyes and ears for the clan could only work to their benefit.

Everyone's belt tightened in the colder months but this area didn't experience the extreme famines like his birth-pack did. The other was a little scraped up but seemed no worse for the wear, too--an able-bodied male was always a valuable addition to their ranks.
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... bottom.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:140px; background-position:top center; line-height:12px; ">
-hi5s for all- we kick ass. XD
[/html]

Messages In This Thread