special guest star
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">
@&#&$Her voice came so hushed he had to press his ears forward in order to hear her easily; coupled with the frown, he worried that he might have offended her. She didn't make it seem as if she'd considered such a thing in the past, and he offered an apologetic look--he didn't intend it as a criticism of her choices (obviously he had no way to know she'd never had one in the matter). Everyone was allowed to decorate themselves as they wished, regardless of whether or not their decisions made sense to him. Clothes were another thing that he just didn't understand; they got caught on things and made movement awkward. He much preferred to go au naturel.
@&#&$"Just three," he replied, the inward frown dissolving as they seemed to be moving forward with the conversation. "Just got this one recently," he said, flicking the ear, "but this one here"--lifting the front limb in question--"and this," he said, twirling about and lifting his hind foot so she could see, "are older." One shoulder lifted in a canine shrug as he resumed his former position. "So who are you, anyway? I've noticed your scent around the caves before, but I guess I've been too wrapped up in other shit to stop and say hello. I'm Anselm."
mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +219
[/html]

Messages In This Thread