cyclone cellar.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">
@&#&$"Man, where you gettin' enough explosives to blow up a whole building?" he chortled, not exactly sure if the hybrid was being literal or not. It didn't take much to light an entire building on fire, of course, but so far as legitimate explosions he wasn't as sure. He'd had himself a merry old time with old fireworks and hand grenades in the past, but the former hadn't even managed to blow up a rusty old car--and while the latter had instigated a rather impressive fireball courtesy a nearby fuelling truck, the truck hadn't exactly lifted off the ground or shattered into pieces, either.
@&#&$As they came outside he paid more attention to the horses face, offering it a reassuring pat on the nose before Cotl clambered up top and took the reigns. He took this time to quickly lock the door before turning back to address his companion. "I suppose I hadn't really thought about everything that goes into these before; I just think they look pretty," he said with a grin. He supposed there was a lot to think about after all--putting a flat image onto a curved surface always made things sort of tricky. His fine motor skills were becoming more than adequate to work with old human tools, but tattooing took a steady hand and a sharp eye for detail.

@&#&$They moved quickly and efficiently through the city, not wasting time on the small shit and going straight for the high-yield places. Their first (and quite possibly last) stop was a large department store he'd poked around in a couple times in the past. The hybrid dipped his head in silent gratitude before stepping inside, casting a quick glance at all the directory signs that remained suspended from the ceiling above. A handful had fallen off, but those that remained. "Hm, so bedding is to the left. That's the main place I'd like to hit up, 'n maybe 'housewares' for some containers, but I'm not sure what else you're interested in," he said. "Your call if you want to stick together or meet back up in a few," he said. They weren't women, after all; they didn't need to hold each other's hands through this.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +371
[/html]

Messages In This Thread