leader plz?-Tell Me What the Rain Knows [J] (open)
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">
@&#&$Anselm's ears perked up noticeably at the notion of a medic. He'd recently acquired a number of books on medicinal herbs--the only problem being the book was written by humans, for humans. "You know, I'm gonna start a greenhouse up soon," he said, addressing neither in particular before turning his gaze explicitly to Fritz, "and I think someone with an existing knowledge of medicine would be extremely helpful--else I won't know what to grow." Up until now, his plan had been to seek out as many of the purported drugs as possible and find some unwitting guinea pig. He'd start with extremely small doses, of course, but sometimes it didn't take much for the body to reject something as toxic.

@&#&$Not only was this plan bad for public relations, it was also wildly inefficient. Anselm would prove much better at cultivating the plants than actually knowing how to use them, anyway--should they be made into a balm or a tea? Should they be dried out before use or kept fresh? Were there certain parts that were okay, but others that were not? Which were more effective, and which were just a waste of valuable real estate in the greenhouse? He'd figure out all of these things through research and experimentation eventually, but having the option to just ask somebody seemed like a lot less work.
@&#&$As for the rest he had little input. Inferni's sole resident youth was already pretty mature as far as he knew--Anselm couldn't really remember a time when the clan was overrun with small children (having not yet been present during Kaena's mad birthing sprees). Obviously nothing stopped more from popping up in the future, however, and he supposed that having such a resource available was hardly a bad thing. If there were puppies in the clan, they would need people like Fritz and Rikka to herd them to safety in case of an attack. The heavens knew that some madmen were not above the slaughter of those too young to possibly be guilty.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +341
[/html]

Messages In This Thread