i've seen this room and i've walked this floor
[html]
WC: 307

Spring - Geneva desperately wished that it was already spring. The cold edge of winter echoed the stormy season that they had all endured during the summer. But Geneva desperately craved sunlight, sweet and yellow, falling across her shoulders and on the ground in front of her. This winter had turned out to be a mild one so far, which was something to be grateful for. Despite the lack of heavy rainstorms, the Savant still felt very deprived of warm weather. Autumn had meandered by with the edge of winter close upon it, and Geneva had craved a truly warm day ever since.

These were thoughts that the gray furred lady often had while she was patrolling the borders of her pack land. The woman with olive colored eyes had always been on the small side, born the runt of the litter. As such, her winter coat was always just a bit on the thinner side. Last year, when she had arrived in Nova Scotia, she had just been overcoming recent physical and emotional trauma, and so her coat had been especially thin. This year, she was much healthier and much more able to get around.

As Geneva rounded a particular bend, she saw a white-colored female in the distance. She did not have the advantage of having a working sense of smell. However, she instantly recognized the young girl. It was one of Naniko's daughters with Anu! The light gray lady quickened her pace and called out. "Brooklyn!" she called, wondering if the girl would remember her. She hadn't seen Naniko and Anu's children in almost a year. And she had only really been close to Haven, who must be full grown like his sister by now. "Do you remember me?" she asked, as she stopped just a few feet short, a smile on her face.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread