someone has to pay
[html]

ooc: Hahahaha XD I always went through such things with Catherine. Also, sorry for busting our plot T.T And yes, Louis is a chef, to say so ^^ He sure could use a chair to work, and he'd sure love to teach Hemming to cook. Happy New Year for you too!

The sound of a cheerful voice calling out a greeting startled the half asleep male, his pearly blue eyes wide open as he aimed the crossbow at the newcomer. As soon as Louis realised the other one was a friendly company, and not a wild animal ready to rip him in pieces, he relaxed with a sigh. Suddenly, he realised he was near the edge of paranoia. How stupid of him...

"Jeez, mate, I'm so sorry for that.. I guess I've been alone for too long. Hi, I'm Louis. Sorry again... He said, extremely embarassed of his behaviour. He stood up, elaving the wooden weapon hang on his back, the sharp point safely directed to the ground.

Yet, the sight of the grayish male's companion called for the wanderer's attention. A horse. Yes, he had already rode those magnificent creatures while he lived with the wandering gypsies, when he was younger. His soft blue eyes were warm at the shy equine, but he didn't go to it. Why, it wasn't his, but how he longed to pet the horse. "Why, mate, where did you get such a beautiful horse?" he asked, hoping not to be too bold. Well, it was a male-to-male conversation, and most of the males the reddish Luperci had met were rubbish and rude like dry grass. It was not really the need to show much of politeness, but there was the minimun to show with a comrad Luperci.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread